October 28, 2016
Southwestern to host Annual Entertainment & Intellectual Property Law Symposium
On Saturday, November 12, Southwestern will host the Annual Entertainment and Intellectual Property Law Symposium. A Los Angeles tradition for over 20 years, the symposium features practice-specific panels and breakout sessions that will give participants the opportunity to network with industry professionals. Panelists include counsel for major entertainment companies and attorneys from respected law firms, who will discuss topics such as career paths, related areas of practice, and career advancement in the entertainment and intellectual property fields. This is a unique opportunity for law students to hear about a “day in the life” of Entertainment and IP attorneys and how to break into this area of practice.
Sponsored by Law School Career Advisors of Southern California, students from around Southern California who are interested in entertainment law are invited to attend the event. Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and the event will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Southwestern students who wish to attend should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Current law students from the list of law schools below are also invited and should contact their respective Career Services offices.
- California Western School of Law— San Diego
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of La Verne College of Law
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- Western State College of Law
- Whittier Law School