From the moment you begin as a student at Southwestern, you will have the people and resources available to help you succeed academically, while enhancing your overall law-school experience.
- 40+ Student Organizations – opportunities to socialize, develop networking skills and connect with fellow students
- Peer Mentors and Dean’s Fellows – student guides to help you navigate and succeed in your new environment
- The Counseling Center – a welcoming place for academic counseling and curriculum-planning guidance
- On-Campus Psychological Counselor – free and confidential brief counseling is provided on campus by a licensed psychotherapist
- HelpNet - a national Student Assistance hotline which can help students with counseling and community resources
- Academic Success Programs – workshops, courses, programs and counseling to help you achieve your full academic potential
- The Writing Center – writing experts provide individualized assistance and specialized workshops
- Disability Services – get accommodations for exams, help downloading class work, or anything else you need to succeed by contacting the Dean of Student and Diversity Affairs Office
- Mindfulness, Peak Performance and Wellness Programs help you properly process the stresses associated with completing law school
- Student Health Insurance - Southwestern offers affordable coverage that is accessible to all students regardless of a previous condition and continues through the bar exam for graduating students.