Founded in 1911, as an independent, nonprofit, nonsectarian institution, Southwestern Law School has long been at the forefront of legal education. We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits for employees, spouses/domestic partners, and dependent children, including medical, dental, vision, Group Life/AD&D, LTD, flexible spending accounts, TIAA-CREF pension plan, vacation and sick leave.
Following is a list of current job openings. Unless otherwise indicated, applicants may apply for positions by sending a cover letter, resume and salary history to individuals or email addresses indicated in the position opening.
Southwestern is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women and minorities are encouraged. Southwestern Law School's Nondiscrimination Policy is available here.
Current Employment Opportunities (as of 5/14/18):
- Assistant/Sr. Assistant Director for Career Services (full-time or part-time)
- Faculty Support Services Assistant
- Recruiting Coordinator for Career Services
- Student Affairs Coordinator for Student Affairs Office
- Student Services Assistant