Founded in 1911, as an independent, nonprofit, nonsectarian institution, Southwestern Law School has long been at the forefront of legal education. We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits for employees, spouses/domestic partners, and dependent children, including medical, dental, vision, Group Life/AD&D, LTD, flexible spending accounts, TIAA-CREF pension plan, vacation, and sick leave.
Following is a list of current job openings. Unless otherwise indicated, applicants may apply for positions by sending a cover letter, resume, and salary history to individuals or email addresses indicated in the position opening.
Southwestern is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women and minorities are encouraged. Southwestern Law School's Nondiscrimination Policy is available here.
Southwestern will continue to recruit for positions during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we ask for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time.
Employment Opportunities (as of February 19, 2021):
- Academic Success and Bar Preparation Associate Professor of Law
- Assistant Director of Diversity Affairs
- Associate Professor of Legal Analysis, Writing, and Skills
- Customer Care Technician, Information Technology
- Director, Annual Giving
- Director, Facilities Management
- Project Manager, Information Technology
- Vice President for Institutional Advancement
Please note Southwestern participates in E-Verify.