Southwestern Law School seeks responsible and detail-oriented individuals to serve as examination proctors. Each exam period consists of approximately one to two week periods. Proctors are responsible for the administration of exams and for providing an environment conducive to testing.
This position is seasonal and part-time. A successful background check is required for this position.
- Adhering to established exam policies and procedures.
- Securing, distributing and collecting exam materials.
- Reading verbal instructions.
- Properly timing exams.
- Collecting and recording each completed exam.
- Documenting irregularities and reporting them to the appropriate office.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Previous experience in exam administration or at least two years of office experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word; basic knowledge of MS Excel, HTML, internet browsers and email usage.
- Ability to manage tight timelines and appropriately ranking the importance of multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Good judgment.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Move quietly around assigned section and classroom with ease
- Stay awake and alert during long periods of silence
To be considered for this position, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.