Thank you for your interest in Southwestern Law School and in recruiting our students and graduates! Please use the links below to learn more about how to recruit our students and alumni.
Post a Job
- Symplicity (self-post)
- Job announcements may be posted on the Career Services Office job board through Symplicity, which is accessible to current JD and LLM students, as well as alumni.
- Symplicity allows you to receive and manage resumes and other application materials, free of charge. Unless otherwise noted, the default expiration for such postings is one month.
- All jobs entered by employers must be approved by our Recruiting Coordinator. You will receive a confirmation when your listing has been approved. Please note: we do not accept postings from third parties, including search firms, or blind listings.
- Job Posting Form (online submission)
- Contact the Career Services Office for more information
- (213) 738-6794 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Symplicity (self-post)
On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program
Employers are invited to participate in our 2021 On-Campus Interview Program Part II. Interviews will be held virtually from January 19 through February 5, 2021. The Career Services Offices will facilitate all aspects of the virtual interviews through FloRecruit. There is no fee to participate. Please contact the Career Services Office for more information (email@example.com).
Law Firm Reception (October and March)
Each fall and spring, the Career Services Office invites small and mid-size firms to campus for mini-interviews with 2Ls, 3Ls, and recent graduates. Due to COVID-19, the Firm Reception is on hold until further notice.
Public Interest Public Service Employer Fair
Due to the COVID-19 conditions, the Public Interest Public Service Employer Fair will not take place during the Fall 2020. Information for a future date is forthcoming.
Southwestern Law School is a member of the National Association for Law Placement (NALP) and the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) and adheres to a policy of non-discrimination in the hiring, compensation, work assignment or promotion of any person on the basis of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, disability, marital, parental or veteran status or the prejudice of clients.
If, as a result of a job listing or on-campus recruitment, you believe you have been denied employment on the basis of discrimination, notify the Career Services Office, immediately.
NOTE: An exception to the Southwestern Law School Career Services Office non-discrimination policy and the AALS bylaws is granted to representatives of the U.S. Department of Defense who discriminate on a basis not permitted by Southwestern Law School’s non-discrimination policy or AALS bylaws. The exception is currently made in order to avoid the loss of funds that would otherwise be imposed under the Solomon Amendment (enacted by Congress in 1996).
Shahrzad (Shar) Poormosleh, Associate Dean | firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Bernstein, Associate Director | email@example.com
Jazmin Diaz, Recruitment Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Evanich, Assistant Director | email@example.com
Alejandra Martinez-Ramos, Student Services Assistant | firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Tarr, Senior Assistant Director | email@example.com
Jennifer Seigle, Assistant Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jody Stein, Assistant Director | email@example.com