Southwestern Law School offers an excellent employment opportunity for an individual interested in beginning a career in higher education and student services. The ideal candidate will be a versatile self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision and able to coordinate and manage multiple assignments and projects successfully while interacting with a variety of constituencies.
The SOS Office Assistant position requires general administrative assistance including but not limited to:
- Work closely with Southwestern administrators staff to provide a personable and vibrant educational experience;
- Represent departments as the first point of contact and manage a high volume of student, faculty and staff inquiries;
- Facilitate document processing, including writing proofreading, editing and production;
- Manage data and database quality control;
- Coordinate short- and long-term projects; and
- Develop graphic design/desktop publishing for special events and institutional activities.
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with two years’ experience in student, academic or administrative services. The successful candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong organizational and planning abilities, excellent verbal/written communication skills, the ability to work well as a member of a team and independently, good judgment and proficiency in computer programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
Located in mid-Wilshire, Southwestern offers a collegial work environment and competitive salary and benefits program. For consideration, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.