Southwestern Law School offers an excellent employment opportunity for an individual interested in beginning a career in higher education and student services. The ideal candidate will be a versatile self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision and able to coordinate and manage multiple assignments and projects successfully while interacting with a variety of constituencies.
The SOS Office Assistant position requires general administrative assistance including but not limited to:
- Work closely with Southwestern administrators staff to provide a personable and vibrant educational experience;
- Represent departments as the first point of contact and manage a high volume of student, faculty and staff inquiries;
- Facilitate document processing, including writing proofreading, editing and production;
- Manage data and database quality control;
- Coordinate short- and long-term projects; and
- Develop graphic design/desktop publishing for special events and institutional activities.
Bachelor’s degree with two years’ experience in student, academic or administrative services. The successful candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong organizational and planning abilities, excellent verbal/written communication skills, the ability to work well as a member of a team and independently, good judgment and proficiency in computer programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
For consideration, send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.