Find Books, Journals, Articles and More
Search Other Catalogs
Encore Catalog - This is Southwestern's main catalog.
- Use the Catalog tab for print materials
- Use Catalog Plus for print plus online articles and ebooks
- Some databases such as Lexis and Westlaw must be searched separately.
- Results can be filtered by format, database, date, etc.
- Login with your name and barcode number for off-campus access to resources
- Login with your name and barcode number to access your library account (make renewals, view checkouts, holds and fines)
- Use for specialized searches such as call number or ISN
- Use to search course reserves
- Use to quickly determine receipt of subscription items
- Database includes print collection and document-level information for some electronic collections
- Use to search libraries worldwide, with Southwestern holdings listed first
- Does not include all Southwestern holdings
Located in the Bullocks Wilshire Building, one of the most admired and significant Art Deco structures in the world, the library was named in honor of Dean Emeritus Leigh H. Taylor in 2004. Dean Taylor served as dean from 1978 to 2005 and spearheaded Southwestern's purchase, preservation, and renovation of the building.