The Annual Fund is critical to the law school and its ability to provide students and faculty with the resources necessary for success in the pursuit of academic excellence. Your gift to the Annual Fund is considered by peers as a measure in alumni satisfaction; when you make a gift, you increase the overall alumni participation rate and make a positive impact on Southwestern's growing reputation.
Your gift to the Annual Fund will:
- Help reduce tuition costs
- Provide scholarships to qualified students with major financial need, who would otherwise be precluded from attending law school
- Support student academic programs such as the Writing Center, Academic Success and Bar-Related Programs and the Dean's Fellows Program
- Support student organizations and publications such as SBA; Moot Court, Negotiation and Trial Advocacy honors programs; Southwestern Law Review; and Southwestern Journal of International Law
- Support professional development and faculty research
- Provide for the maintenance of Southwestern's facilities, including classrooms and courtrooms, one of the finest law libraries in Southern California and one of the most technologically-advanced courtrooms in the nation
- Enable Southwestern to respond to its higher priority needs
The Annual Fund campaign year runs from July 1 through June 30. If your employer matches gifts to higher education, please check with your personnel office and mail the completed matching gift form with your check.
Distinguished Giving recognizes alumni, faculty, parents, partners and friends of Southwestern Law School who make a minimum annual gift of $1,000 in support of Southwestern's commitment to excellence in legal education. With your contribution, you may direct your gift to the fund or program of your choice, or you may elect to support the Dean's designated priorities by making an unrestricted gift to the Annual Fund.
- Dean's Leadership Cabinet: $10,000
- Dean's Advisory Council: $5,000
- Dean's Circle: $1,000
For more information on giving opportunities, contact the Institutional Advancement Office.