Southwestern offers 25+ courses, seminars and practicums, as well as a large selection of externships, co-curricular programs and extracurricular activities in Business Organization and Practice.
“In an environment where the tremendous volatility in securities and other corporate regulations impacts business on a daily basis, corporate counsel are crucial to the health and growth of companies around the world.”
~ Professor Michael B. Dorff
To see a list of Business Organization and Practice courses taught in the last three years, choose Business Organization and Practice from the Filter by Area of Law drop-down list on the courses page.
- Concurrent J.D./M.B.A. programs with The Drucker Graduate School of Management
- Certificate Program in Bioscience Industry Law and Practice with the Keck Graduate Institute (KGI)
- Externship Placements: California Department of Corporations, Federal Trade Commission, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Negotiation Honors Program
- Strategic Alliance Scholars Program
- Student Organizations and Activities: Business Law Society; Contract Law Society; Intellectual Property Law Society; Labor and Employment Law Association; Real Estate Association; Tax Law Society