Apply for Aid

To apply for Federal Financial Aid, you will need to know the Southwestern school code of GO1295 and complete the following 3 steps on the Department of Education's website at

  1. 2017/18 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
  2. Graduate Student Loan Entrance Counseling
  3. Master Promissory Notes: Unsubsidized and/or Graduate PLUS

MySWLAW Portal

Additional information about applying for aid can be found on the MySWLAW portal.