The Career Services Office at Southwestern Law School is seeking a temporary full-time Career Advisor for a minimum of 6 months starting as early as May.
The Career Advisor will:
- Counsel students and graduates on career planning and job search strategies.
- Review student and graduate resumes and cover letters.
- Perform mock interviews.
- Collect information for statistical employment reports.
- Assist with the fall on-campus interview program.
- Manage special/seasonal projects as assigned.
- Law school experience and/or JD preferred, but not required. Substantial experience may substitute for advanced degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic career counseling techniques and approaches. Familiarity with legal hiring processes, including legal application materials and interviewing, and the current job market.
- Excellent customer service and writing skills are required.
For consideration, submit your resume to Associate Dean of Career Services, Shar Poormosleh at email@example.com .