Southwestern Law School welcomes applications for the position of Recruiting Coordinator from qualified candidates. The Recruiting Coordinator will report to the Associate Dean for Career Services, and serves as the interdepartmental liaison between administration, students and employers. The Recruiting Coordinator will organize and manage Southwestern’s various recruitment programs, manage job postings, and related programs and events.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct information sessions for students.
- Recruit and register employers for recruitment programs.
- Review and assemble student application materials for employers.
- Schedule and facilitate interviews.
- Maintain and update employer database on Symplicity.
- Manage job postings through Symplicity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required: Bachelor's Degree. Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Attention to detail. Strong and professional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Strong time management and organizational skills. Enthusiasm for working with law students, lawyers, and the legal community. Candidates with recruitment, marketing, and/or experience in the legal field are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
For consideration, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.