Southwestern Law School welcomes applications for the position of Recruiting Coordinator from qualified candidates. The Recruiting Coordinator will report to the Associate Dean for Career Services and serve as the interdepartmental liaison between administration, students, and employers. The Recruiting Coordinator will organize and manage Southwestern’s various recruitment platforms, including Fall and Spring on-campus interview programs; and research, analyze and submit bi-yearly reports to the Associate Dean for Career Services.
- Conduct information sessions for students.
- Recruit and register employers for recruitment programs.
- Review and assemble student application materials for employers.
- Schedule and facilitate interviews.
- Maintain and update employer database on Symplicity.
- Supervise job postings through Symplicity.
- Conduct informal individual student advising, regarding recruitment and application materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required: Bachelor's Degree. Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Strong and professional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Strong time management and organizational skills. Enthusiasm for working with law students, lawyers, and the legal community. Candidates with marketing, human resources, and/or recruitment background are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
For consideration, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.