Southwestern Law School is looking for a candidate to work in a COVID Compliance Manager role. The COVID Compliance Manager must have excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and be able to work independently. The COVID Compliance Manager will drive and support the implementation of current and new policies related to COVID-19 safety compliance as directed by the LA County Department of Public Health, OSHA, and all other compliance based rules and guidelines relating to higher education. The person in this role will be a resource to help solve issues in a preventative manner and will respond to and resolve COVID related incidents.
- Ensuring compliance with COVID Policy & Procedure
- Ensuring all employees, visitors, contractors, volunteers, and vendors comply with safety rules and regulations, which include, overseeing and monitoring rules and policies.
- First point of contact for questions or concerns regarding COVID compliance
- Communicate with the Southwestern Law School community in writing and verbally
- Manage, maintain and interpret data pertaining to COVID policy management
- Perform walk-throughs to ensure compliance
- Perform other safety and health related work as requested
- Responsible for communicating all COVID-related information that affects the law school operation
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) or equivalent.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year-for-year basis.
- COVID-19 Compliance Manager certification
- One to three years experience in a field where strict compliance with safety and health requirements were required
- Educational/University Administration and Operations experience a plus
- Work is on-site
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of MS Word; MS Excel, HTML, internet browsers, and email usage.
- Ability to quickly learn and clearly communicate detailed information.
- Ability to manage tight timelines and appropriately ranking the importance of multiple tasks.
- Ability to remain composed while responding to simultaneous requests for attention.
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organized; excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to follow all law school policies, procedures, and guidelines, including but not limited to safety, civility, information security, and non-discrimination policies and procedures.
For consideration, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.