- Get Involved -
Join the Alumni Association Board of Directors
There are no vacant seats on the Board of Directors at this time. Any alumni wishing to participate in the Alumni Association are encouraged to join an Alumni Association committee. For more information, click here.
- Foster Southwestern's tradition of educational excellence
- Strengthen the relationships among alumni, faculty and students, and
- Promote the development of law school resources.
- Board members are key to establishing and encouraging beneficial connections among alumni, students, faculty, administration, and the general legal community.
- Southwestern depends on the personal commitment and active involvement of the elected individuals, who embrace the privilege to serve and the responsibility to lead.
- As Ambassadors you can lead the way in effecting real change. Inspire and encourage students. Create new connections and networks. Give back to Southwestern.
- The Alumni Board meets four (4) times a year at Southwestern Law School to articulate and represent the needs of the alumni body.
- Board members partner with the Institutional Advancement Office, to enhance alumni outreach by donating their time and expertise in creating, promoting and attending alumni events.
- Alumni Association Board members serve a three-year term.
Please complete the Membership Application Form (PDF) to be considered.
Questions? Please contact the Institutional Advancement Office.