Interested in politics or policy after law school?
If you are one of the growing number of students at Southwestern interested in working in politics or policy in Southern California, you should be a part of the Public Policy Group.
The goal of the Public Policy Group is to provide practical experience for students who wish to participate in local government and influence policy in the future.
Be a part of this exciting new student group with the goals to:
- Publish student papers on current policy issues
- Place students where local policy is debated and implemented
- Host symposia exploring the region's complex political environment
- Prepare students for public leadership positions
- Develop real world applications of law and governance
Join an organization designed to give students a seat at the table where local policies are developed.
Students, faculty and staff of Southwestern may view a list of current Student Organization contacts on (log-in required). All others may contact the Student Affairs Office at (213) 738-6716 or for additional information.