Who can join LLSA?
What is LLSA?
Latino Law Students Association (LLSA) is an organization dedicated to helping its members achieve success by providing a supportive environment that addresses minority student issues and concerns.
Why join LLSA?
- Access to outlines
- Opportunity for community service
- Mentor/Mentee Program
- Community of other Latino law students
- Scholarship notifications
- Free lunch at meetings
- Networking events with practicing Latino attorneys
How Can I Join?
Contact any board member or email LLSA at email@example.com.
- August: Bienvenidos Brunch for incoming Latino students
- September: First LLSA Meeting
- September/October: Hispanic Heritage Month Event
- October: Cultural Food Fair
- December: Hoover Elementary Toy Drive
- March: Career/Alumni Panel
- April: Banquet to Honor the Graduates
Students, faculty and staff of Southwestern may view a list of current Student Organization contacts on (log-in required). All others may contact the Student Affairs Office at (213) 738-6716 or for additional information.