The Asian Pacific American Law Students Association (APALSA) of Southwestern is an organization dedicated to providing students with an opportunity to become actively involved in legal issues facing the Asian American community and the community at large. Through APALSA, students learn about success in law school, while developing valuable relationships with each other, with the faculty and staff, with attorneys and judges, and with other prominent figures in the field.
By joining APALSA, you can:
- Learn about scholarship and employment opportunities
- Address academic concerns and share recommendations for improvement
- Participate in meetings featuring guest speakers
- Attend seminars on topics such as exam writing
- Gain access to resources exclusive to APALSA members, including the outline bank
- Meet students from other law schools though local, statewide and national APALSAs
- Attend social events such as picnics, karaoke nights, and fundraisers
- Participate in APALSA's mentor-mentee program
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE!!