Southwestern's Student Services Fee encompasses multiple fees associated with improving Southwestern's facilities and services for our students, which include the following:
- No fees charged for the Fitness Center.
- No fees charged for ExamSoft.
- No fees charged for Registration.
- No fees charged during the add/drop period of each semester if a student drops units but still remains enrolled.
- No graduation fee charged.
- No registration fee will be charged to students participating in a non-Southwestern summer abroad program.
Southwestern students will be charged a non-refundable Student Services Fee based on the following schedule:
Traditional and LL.M. Students
Fall/Spring - $200 (charged each August) for all students except December grads who will be charged $100 for Fall only.
Spring - $100 if the $200 Student Services Fee was not assessed for the preceding Fall
Summer - $50 for all students, regardless of any prior or subsequent fees paid or due
SCALE I - $250 (charged at the beginning of Period 1)
SCALE II - $250 (charged at the beginning of Period 5)
Fall - $100
Spring - $100
Summer - $50