Special informational events for prospective students and applicants are held each fall and spring on Southwestern's campus.
Special Information Sessions
For CSU Students and Graduates
- This event has been cancelled - please join us for the Information Session on Friday, March 7 (see details below)
For the Armenian-American Community
- Saturday, March 8, 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Law School 101: Getting In and Getting Ahead
Co-Sponsored by USC's Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity
- Monday, March 24, 7:00 - 9:30 p.m.
Annual Events for 2013-2014
Our next prospective student event is an
Information Session on Friday, March 7
Tours at 3:30 p.m., Program at 4:30 p.m.
Click here to RSVP for this event.
To RSVP for one of the events below, click here.
- Friday, September 20, 2013
- Saturday, November 2, 2013
- Friday, December 6, 2013
- Thursday, January 9, 2014
- Friday, March 7, 2014
- Saturday, January 25, 2014
To arrange an individual visit to the campus, click here.
For further information about the events above or other questions regarding Admissions, please contact the Admissions Office.