Southwestern offers a number of scholarships from income provided by gifts from donors, foundations, and its own general funds. Qualifications for and amounts of scholarships vary, but the determination of award is generally based on financial need and scholastic achievement, as well as the amount of funds available.
All accepted first-year J.D. applicants are considered for Wildman/Schumacher Scholarships, and all accepted first-year concurrent-degree program applicants are considered for Law and Business Scholarships. More information is available online. If you have any questions regarding these scholarships, please contact the Admissions Office.
Please note: A student may not receive scholarship funds from Southwestern in excess of current tuition.
- Special Scholarships for Entering Students
- Housing Scholarships
- Dean Arthur J. Abbott Housing Scholarship
- Dean Hugh Evander Willis Housing Scholarship
- Dean Rollin L. McNitt Housing Scholarship
- General LL.M. Program Scholarship
- Scholarships for Continuing Students
- Public Interest Law Grants and Fellowships
- Other Fellowships
Current Students may find details regarding
Outside Scholarships and Essay Contests
on (log-in required).