Click here for more information on the following loan programs:
- Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
- Federal Perkins Loans
- Private Student Loans
- Institutional Loans
- Short-Term Loan Advance
Scholarships, Grants and Fellowships
Click here for more information on the following categories:
- Special Scholarships for Entering Students
- Housing Scholarships
- Scholarships for Continuing Students
- Public Interest Law Grants and Fellowships
- Outside Scholarships and Essay Contests
- Fulbright-Jose Siderman Human Rights Fellowship for Argentine Lawyers
Federal Work Study (FWS)
Click here for more information on the following:
- Eligible Employment
- Community Service
- Salary Guidelines
- Work Study Positions
Southwestern Law School is an approved institution for veterans' benefits and for active duty, vets, spouses and dependents who have eligible educational benefits by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Southwestern Law School is proud to participate in the Veteran Affairs' Yellow Ribbon program and agrees to contribute $10,000 per year to eligible veterans pursuing their J.D. degree. Southwestern will offer this scholarship to a maximum of 10 veterans per academic year on a first-come, first-served basis.
Detailed information on the Yellow Ribbon program and eligibility requirements can be found here.