Click here for more information on the following loan programs:
- Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
- Federal Perkins Loans
- Private Student Loans
- Institutional Loans
- Short-Term Loan Advance
Scholarships, Grants and Fellowships
Click here for more information on the following categories:
- Special Scholarships for Entering Students
- Housing Scholarships
- Scholarships for Continuing Students
- Public Interest Law Grants and Fellowships
- Outside Scholarships and Essay Contests
- Fulbright-Jose Siderman Human Rights Fellowship for Argentine Lawyers
Federal Work Study (FWS)
Click here for more information on the following:
- Eligible Employment
- Community Service
- Salary Guidelines
- Work Study Positions
Southwestern Law School is an approved institution for veterans' benefits and for active duty, vets, spouses and dependents who have eligible educational benefits by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Southwestern Law School is pleased to participate in the Yellow Ribbon program of the Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33). The Yellow Ribbon program makes additional funds available to qualifying individuals without an additional charge to your GI Bill entitlement.
Yellow Ribbon funds are limited and eligible veterans will be considered for the scholarship on a first-come, first-served basis.
Detailed information on the Yellow Ribbon program and eligibility requirements can be found here.