Thursday, January 17, 2013
2:15 - 7:00 p.m.
Reception to follow
Loews Hollywood Hotel
1755 North Highland Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90028
Presented by Southwestern's Biederman Institute
and the Media Law Resource Center
Kelley Drye &
Conference Planning Committee
- Sandra S. Baron, Media Law Resource Center, Inc.
- David Cohen, ABC
- Maherin Gangat, Media Law Resource Center, Inc.
- David Halberstadter, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Steven G. Krone, Southwestern's Biederman Institute
- Tamara Moore, Southwestern's Biederman Institute
- Kelli L. Sager, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Alisa D. Shudofsky, NBCUniversal
$100 before January 7
$125 after January 7 or at door (as space permits)
$25 for non-Southwestern students
Complimentary for Southwestern students (RSVP required)
No refunds will be given for cancellations after January 14, 2013.
This conference offers 4 hours of CLE credit. Southwestern is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
This conference will be held at the Loews Hollywood Hotel, 1755 North Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA 90028
(323) 856-1200 | www.loewshotels.com/Hollywood-Hotel
Contact the Biederman Institute.
Click here for the Conference Schedule.