One Year After The Sony Hacks
Reverberations in the Industry & the Law
Thursday, January 14, 2016
The Los Angeles Times Building
Registration starts at 1:00 p.m.
Formal program begins at 2:15 - 7:00 p.m.
Reception to follow
Presented by Southwestern's Biederman Institute
and the Media Law Resource Center
|Fox Networks Group
||Fox Group Legal
| Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz, PC
|Jassy Vick Carolan LLP
||Jenner & Block LLP
|Leopold, Petrich & Smith PC||Levine Sullivan Koch & Schulz|
|QBE Insurance Corporation||Sidley Austin LLP|
Conference Planning Committee
- David Aronoff, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
- David Cohen, Assistant Chief Counsel, ABC, Inc.
- Bradley H. Ellis, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- George Freeman, Media Law Resource Center
- Jacqueline Hayes, Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc.
- Jeffrey P. Hermes, Deputy Director, Media Law Resource Center
- Steven G. Krone, Director, Donald E. Biederman Entertainment & Media Law Institute at Southwestern Law School
- Tamara Moore, Associate Director, Donald E. Biederman Entertainment & Media Law Institute at Southwestern Law School
- Andrew J. Thomas, Partner, Jenner & Block LLP
- Before January 6: $170 for MLRC members; $195 for non-MLRC members
- After January 6: $195 for MLRC members; $220 for non-MLRC members
- $25 for non-Southwestern students
- Complimentary for Southwestern students (RSVP Required)
No refunds will be given for cancellations after January 1, 2016.
This conference offers 4 hours of CLE credit. Southwestern is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
Please note that this year's conference will be held at the Los Angeles Times Building, Globe Lobby, at 202 W. 1st Street in Los Angeles.
There is a parking structure located at 213 S. Spring Street. Parking will be $9.
Contact the Biederman Institute.