Avatars, Apps and Aggregation:
New Technologies Shake Up Media Law - Again
Practical Advice About Content Aggregation,
Right of Publicity Law, and App Creation
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Los Angeles Times Building
2:15 - 7:00 p.m.
Reception to follow
Presented by Southwestern's Biederman Institute
and the Media Law Resource Center
- REGISTER ONLINE -
|Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP||Kelley Drye & Warren LLP|
|Leopold Petrich & Smith||Levine Sullivan Koch & Schulz|
|Sidley Austin LLP|
Conference Planning Committee
- Sandra S. Baron, Media Law Resource Center, Inc.
- David Cohen, ABC, Inc.
- David E. Fink, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Steven G. Krone, Southwestern's Biederman Entertainment & Media Law Institute
- Tamara Moore, Southwestern's Biederman Entertainment & Media Law Institute
- Susan E. Seager, Fox Group Legal
- Andrew J. Thomas, Jenner & Block LLP
$100 before January 6
$125 after January 6 or at door (as space permits)
$25 for non-Southwestern students
Complimentary for Southwestern students (RSVP required)
No refunds will be given for cancellations after January 1, 2014.
This conference offers 4 hours of CLE credit. Southwestern is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
Contact the Biederman Institute.