Avatars, Apps and Aggregation:
New Technologies Shake Up
Media Law - Again
Practical Advice About Content Aggregation, Right of Publicity Law,
and App Creation
Thursday, January 16, 2014
The Los Angeles Times Building
2:15 - 7:00 p.m.
Reception to follow
Presented by Southwestern's Biederman Institute
and the Media Law Resource Center
|Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP||Kelley Drye & Warren LLP|
|Leopold Petrich & Smith||Levine Sullivan Koch & Schulz|
|Sidley Austin LLP|
Conference Planning Committee
- Sandra S. Baron, Media Law Resource Center, Inc.
- David Cohen, ABC, Inc.
- David E. Fink, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Steven G. Krone, Southwestern's Biederman Entertainment & Media Law Institute
- Tamara Moore, Southwestern's Biederman Entertainment & Media Law Institute
- Susan E. Seager, Fox Group Legal
- Andrew J. Thomas, Jenner & Block LLP
$100 before January 6
$125 after January 6 or at door (as space permits)
$25 for non-Southwestern students
Complimentary for Southwestern students (RSVP required)
No refunds will be given for cancellations after January 1, 2014.
This conference offers 4 hours of CLE credit. Southwestern is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
Please note that this year's conference will be held at the Los Angeles Times Building, Globe Lobby Address at 202 W. 1st Street in Los Angeles. There is a parking structure located at 213 S. Spring Street
Contact the Biederman Institute.